Vista Cove: Nov 10 - 11
SR16 St Augustine: Nov 16 - 18
8 Acre Farm Bunnell: Dec 7 - 9
ALL SALE DATES ARE TENTATIVE AND SUBJECT TO RESCHEDULING
PICKIN' DOWNTOWN ST AUGIE ON ROHDE AVE
Thursday, Oct. 26 (2 pm - 6 pm)
Friday, Oct. 27 (10 am - 2 pm)
Saturday, Oct. 28 (10 am - 2 pm or signs are pulled)
21 Rohde Ave: (Rohde Ave runs north and south between
US1 and San Marco)
Let's go pickin' old St Augustine style! This 2-story house is full of undiscovered goodies and lots
of nice older furniture….a few really great pieces that could use some TLC! Nice selection of glassware, china sets, beds, dressers, kitchenware, collectibles, huge
collection of oil paintings, exercise equipment, tools, a complete room full of
books and lots more! Garage is packed as well! Check out the
pictures and come see what you can find! You never know what
treasures await your discovery!!
For sale pictures, please follow the link to
NO electronic or phone request for pricing will be answered! Our staff will be more than happy to assist you at the sale. Remember: It is YOUR responsibility to research the item(s) you are interested in before the sale day. Know before you buy!
When you attend one of our sales, you agree to our Terms and Conditions listed below.
DISCLOSURE: Our clients reserve the right to remove items prior to the sale, however we do make every effort to update our pictures as we are informed of their availability.
Terms and Conditions:
We always appreciate your business! We try to help as much as
possible. For those who are not familiar with our terms and
conditions.......here is the boring - but necessary stuff:
1. All items are sold "AS-IS",
"WHERE-IS", "WITH ALL FAULTS and DEFECTS THEREIN." There
are no guarantees implied or expressed by Another Memory or Owner. There are NO REFUNDS, RETURNS, OR EXCHANGES.
2. You are responsible for moving your purchases/items and
will be responsible for any damage you cause to home or grounds. EVERYTHING MUST BE OUT BY SATURDAY AFTERNOON
COB unless prior arrangements have been made.
3. Announcements posted on the day of sale take precedence
over any previous printed material pertaining to this sale.
4. Payments: Cash. Debit/credit cards with 3% convenience
fee. NO checks unless approved by management, no exceptions.
5. You are at your own risk on property and grounds. AMAES
assumes no responsibility in any manner for liabilities or accidents that occur
while customer is onsite attending a sale.
6. No strollers, animals, food or drink or smoking permitted
7. We reserve the right to limit number of persons inside
8. We reserve the right to remove person(s) from home or
9. Doors open at advertised time.
10. Restrooms are not available.
11. You break, you buy. You steal, we WILL call the police.
12. Please park responsibly and do not block drives,
roadways, or mailboxes. Also please do not park on neighbors lawns! You will be held financially responsible for damages you cause!
13. NO electronic or phone request for pricing will be
answered! Our staff will be more than
happy to assist you at the sale.
Remember: It is YOUR responsibility to research the item(s) you are
interested in before the sale. Know
before you buy!
14. Dealers: please bring a valid 2017 tax certificate unless one is already on file.
Are You Getting Notified By Email? If not,
please let us know so we can add you to our email list! No spam – just notice of upcoming sales!
DISCLOSURE: Our clients reserve the right to remove items
prior to the sale, however we do make every effort to update our pictures as we
are informed of their availability.